Apocalypse of Cliches Apocalypse of Cliches

Fox, do a barrel roll!!

The ending credits music continues as the vid loops. Add a menu/title screen with play button.

disneyfanatic13 responds:

Thanks for bringing the looping issue to my attention. It should be fixed now. There is a setting on you account that you can change to add a play button to all movie that you view. That's what I use.

Veggie Boy - Healthy Diet Veggie Boy - Healthy Diet

Sound

Sound, even the slightest sound effects would have made this much better.

Also

Dont apologize for you age, that has nothing to do with how good your flash animation skills are, and dont put down your vid calling it rubbish if you put time and thought into it.... If you didnt and you could have made a much better vid, then dont bother posting (rubbish) in the first place.

Zombie Comic Info. Zombie Comic Info.

Song

The song saved you! Laughing so hard right now.... are the 3 guys in your real movie irish? They better at least go to a bar/ale house after all this buildup!!!

Journey of Jolly Jarvis Journey of Jolly Jarvis

Bazaar

Childrens body parts as currency? Thats quite the strange alternate universe!

Everything was a bit odd, but because it all was, it turned out be a fascinatingly bazaar story. From what appeared to be hand drawn animation, to the silent film, with just the right kind of piano playing.

Story was confusing at first, but once you get the hang of it, it makes sense.

DOTS! 20 (Roaring 20s) DOTS! 20 (Roaring 20s)

All my 5 are belong to this!

I liked the theme, and you stuck to it wonderfully; music, black and white, silent film, hobos and trains, ect...

After all that crap, he finally gets to relax yay! Did his theft cause the crash? I felt it was implied, but I just was wondering...

Great stuff, I hope to see more of your submissions.

Black vs Blue Black vs Blue

Another "Stick Man" battle

Not the best, not the worst. I liked the shaky camera, binding the viewer to the fight. I also liked the background, instead of having it on a blank field of color.

Oh and the little bits of "blood" and dirt that go flying were a nice touch, as well as the eyes.

It was short, but good.